United Way in partnership with FamilyWize, offers a prescription savings program as a great resource for the Peninsula Community
Get Your Card - It's Free!
We offer easy ways to get your card:
- Print your card from familywize.org
- Download the FamilyWize app
- Call FamilyWize at 866-810-3784
The FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card:
- Is free to everyone and has unlimited use - use it every time a prescription is filled
- Guarantees the best price - just show the card
- Covers all FDA approved prescription medication
- Saves an average of 43% on prescriptions
- Is easy to use with no registration or eligibility criteria
- Has unlimited use at over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide
If I have insurance, why would I need this?
By showing your FamileWize card in addition to your insurance card, you can ensure that you are getting the best possible price on your prescription.
How will this help me?
FamileWize can help you save money if your prescription medications costs are high.
How often can I use the FamileWize card?
- Card use is unlimited; you can use it every time you fill a prescription.
- If you lose your card, you can easily get another by going to familywize.org or downloading in FamilyWize app.
- You can share your card with family and friends to pass the savings
What is the Prug Price lookup tool?
Drug prices vary by pharmacy. The FamilyWize Drug Price Lookup Took is provided free of charge on familewize.org and via the free FamilyWize app. By entering the name of your medication and your zip code, you can see which local pharmacies have the best FamilyWize price prior to filling your prescription.
Aren't the other prescription discount savings cards? How is FamilyWize different?
- Passes 100% of the negotiated savings onto the individuals.
- Its free - it's like a cupon that you can use as often as you want!
- Provided an easy-to-use Drug Price Lookup Tool so you can know the price prior to filling your prescription.
- Offers a free app for download so you can have the card with you at all times.
- Does not require registration or have eligibility criteria. However, by registereing, you can receive additional informaiton and value.