EMERGING LEADERS SOCIETY
A partnership between United Way of the Virginia Peninsula and the Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce.
WHO WE ARE
Our donors enjoy many exclusive opportunities throughout the year:
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT seminars where you can learn how to grow your skills.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES with community-minded young professionals from an array of industries.
- ACCESS TO SENIOR LEADERSHIP of the region's top companies, organizations, and nonprofits.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES which engage individuals with the most pressing needs in our community.
- PARTNERSHIP with the Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce and access to year-round Chamber events.
- INVITATIONS to signature events and community enrichment opportunities.
SUCCESS THROUGH SERVICE
CONNECT WITH ELS
OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
ELS BLASTS FROM THE PAST
February 17, 2022: Board Preparedness Luncheon - ELS members and guests received the opportunity to hear from some of our community's most influential leaders who have dedicated years of volunteer service to the nonprofit community. This was a wonderful opportunity for young leaders to gain a deeper understanding of the needs and gaps in resources, and learn how to volunteer time and talents to advance a nonprofit organization's mission.
December 2, 2021 : 2021 Angel Tree Drive - ELS adopted over 300 Salvation Army angels in 2021, in spite of the continued challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic. Tradition Brewing Company hosted a minimal touch drive-thru & drop off event, and volunteers helped load the Salvation Army trucks with the generous gifts donated by ELS members and their peers.
October 1, 2021 : Friday Night Lights Fitness Fundraiser at 757 ROC
CONNECT. SERVE. DEVELOP.
Interested in SERVING on our ELS Steering and Sub-Committees?
Contact United Way of the Virginia Peninsula: ELS@uwvp.org or (757) 229-2222