WHO WE ARE
We are a passionate group of United Way donors in our 20’s and 30s who work to ensure; that every child succeeds in school, our community is a safe and healthy place, and those living here have financial stability. We are the next generation of philanthropic leaders on the Virginia Peninsula.
ELS donors are not only exposed to the needs of our community through United Way and its many non-profit partners but are also deeply engaged with active young professionals who are eager to help others in need while experiencing personal growth.
Joining ELS makes you stand out as an elite leader in both your organization and the community. In addition to actively helping people find Pathways Out of Poverty, you will be invited to prestigious networking and social events, and learn how to serve on a nonprofit board from the most impactful leaders on the Virginia Peninsula.
We know collectively, we can do more. Join us and be recognized as a community leader!
To foster participation, commitment, growth, volunteerism, professional development and education of our donors to further the goals and objections of United Way of the Virginia Peninsula by sustaining a leadership society that focuses on emerging professionals.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? SUCCESS THROUGH SERVICE!
Donors enjoy exclusive opportunities throughout the year, including:
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT seminars where you can learn how to grow your skills.
- LEADERSHIP RECOGNITION that allows you to stand out in the workplace and on your resume.
- NONPROFIT BOOT CAMP where you learn how to serve on a board
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES with community-minded young professionals from an array of industries.
- ACCESS TO SENIOR LEADERSHIP of the region’s top companies, organizations, and nonprofits.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES that expose individuals to the most pressing needs in our community.
- INVITATIONS to signature events.
Click HERE for a list of our Emerging Leader Society Charter Member
To join or learn more call 757.873.9328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org