WHO WE ARE
Emerging Leaders Society is a group of passionate, community-focused professionals in their twenties and thirties who want to connect with like-minded peers, serve their community, and develop as leaders for change. Emerging Leaders achieve these goals through participation in various community volunteer opportunities, addressing and discussing our community's challenges with today's top leaders, contributing financially to non-profits, and networking with like-minded young leaders to create change on the Peninsula.
We know collectively, we can do more. Join us and be recognized as a community leader!
To foster participation, commitment, growth, volunteerism, professional development and education of our donors to further collective change on the Peninsula by sustaining a leadership society that focuses on emerging professionals.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? SUCCESS THROUGH SERVICE!
Donors enjoy exclusive opportunities throughout the year, including:
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT seminars where you can learn how to grow your skills.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES with community-minded young professionals from an array of industries.
- ACCESS TO SENIOR LEADERSHIP of the regions top companies, organizations, and nonprofits.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES that expose individuals to the most pressing needs in our community.
- INVITATIONS to signature events.
- MEMBERSHIP to the Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce and United Way of the Virginia Peninsula
For more information on being a part of the ELS Steering Committee, email Savannah Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Join
Becoming a part of ELS is easy. Donations can be made incrementally with yearly, quarterly, or monthly options.
$100 a year investment.
ELS donations must be made un-designated to the United Way of the Virginia Peninsula or the Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce. Anything over $100 may be designanted to an outside non-profit organizations(s).
To join, click the donate button in the top right hand corner. To learn more, call 757.873.9328 or email email@example.com
September 13th - United Way Day of Caring
September 19th - Job Strengths Training - Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce - 12:00pm to 1:30pm
November - Salvation Army Gift Exchange