WHO WE ARE
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? SUCCESS THROUGH SERVICE!
Donors enjoy exclusive opportunities throughout the year, including:
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT seminars where you can learn how to grow your skills.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES with community-minded young professionals from an array of industries.
- ACCESS TO SENIOR LEADERSHIP of the regions top companies, organizations, and nonprofits.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES that expose individuals to the most pressing needs in our community.
- INVITATIONS to signature events.
- MEMBERSHIP to the Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce and United Way of the Virginia Peninsula
For more information on being a part of the ELS Steering Committee, email Savannah Patterson email@example.com
How to Join
February 26th, 2020 - Professional Development TEL Talk with Ms. Karen Brown (Natasha House) - United Way of the Virginia Peninsula - 11:30am to 1:00pm *Lunch will be provided - RSVP HERE - Learn more about Karen Brown HERE.
April 14th, 2020 - Social Event - Tradition Brewing Company - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
May 20th, 2020 - Professional Development TEL Talk - United Way of the Virginia Penisnula - 11:30am to 1:00pm *Lunch will be provided
June 9th, 2020 - 2021 Kickoff - Tradition Brewing Company - 5:30pm to 7:30pm