- Self Sufficiency Screening
- Emergency Utility Assistance
- Eviction Prevention
- Basic Necessities (food, clothing, diapers, toiletries)
- Virginia Employment Commission Workforce Site
- Referrals to: Community Agencies, Faith Partners, Health Services, Emergency Shelter and Housing Services, Transitional and Supportive Housing Programs, Information about Programs and Resources, and Monthly Food Distribution
While we work to provide immediate assistance to urgent needs for our clients, we recognize that there are greater challenges to their sustainability that must be addressed in order to break the cycle of crisis and poverty. Our focus is to foster independence through our screening process and by connecting clients to services that can have a long-term impact on their social, financial, and educational capabilities.
"Improving the quality of life for people in our community by helping them live their best possible lives." -UWVP mission